WATCHFRIENDS

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Stunning Aerial Photos of Africa

By this time in my life, I'm pretty jaded when it comes to nature photography in that I think I've seen it all. But then I see something like THIS. I looked at every one of these photos and was amazed and awed at each one of them.

Handy tip if you go to this page- It's a Flash page, which means you can zoom in on it and the overall resolution should increase to match your zoom level. The default of the page is that you get a relatively small photo, but if you right-click anywhere on the page, you'll get the option to 'zoom in'. Do so as many times as your current screen resolution will allow you while still letting you see the navigation buttons. Refreshing the page, or right-clicking and hitting 'zoom out' will put it back to normal at any time.

No comments: