WATCHFRIENDS

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ryan!



Yes... my mother and my son share the same birthday. And since it always falls on Tax Day, we're always so busy celebrated THAT, that we rarely have time to do anything fun for them.

Well, that's not true. Usually we make it a pretty big deal. But this year, Ryan is hitting the big 1-4. Fourteen years old. All-knowing. All-wise.

Seriously, though, Ryan is the joy of my life. He's an intelligent, kind, hilarious, talented and respectful (usually) young man, and I'm proud to know him. I can't wait to see what sort of adult and father he turns out to be one day. He's got a great start right now.

Happy birthday, m'boy. You are loved.

(okay... these serious, maudlin posts are now over. Back to my regularly schedule pointless observations on life and entertainment)

No comments: